Saturday, July 23, 2011

Let's play some mini-golf!

Part 2 of the pictures me and my friends took at my beach house, at the Belgium coast, in 'De Haan' :)

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
7 For All Mankind Jeans - Superdry shirt - ZARA blazer - H&M necklace & moccasins - Guess watch - New Wayfarer Ray-Ban sunglasses - O.P.I ('Melon of Troy') nail polish

{All pictures made by all of us with Sara's' Camera}


1// The scores
2// Me and Gaya already sitting on a bench - Tired of the 'heavy' golfing?
3// Me writing down the scores - No I wasn't cheating :)
4// Laughing with somebody (I forgot who..) - Mean girl!
5// Watching at the golf course between some lavender
6// Gaya's hole in one - or almost!
7// An evil wasp sitting on flowers
8// Karlien, Gaya & Sara
9// And -yes- ME!



Thank you for your sweet comments on Part 1! Lovely comments make my day!

Watch out for Part 3 and maybe even a Part 4 - Yes we took A LOT of pictures...



Love,
Carlota


0 comments:

Post a Comment