Thursday, June 23, 2011

Playing with Vintage Sheets ...

 I'm still working hard trying to get all my writing-related things finished up before my son and daughter are home for the summer, but, as I work away, I have set up a little project to play with during breaks ...
 I am experimenting with vintage sheets by making a simple little quilt just to see how these older fabrics are to work with.  I have some more ambitious ideas for these sheets in the future, so I wanted to try a little test quilt first.
And the results of my experiment:  no problems at all.  Except I should add "yet" as knowing me there could still be quilting problems.  But hopefully by Monday I'll have a pretty wee quilt to show.  Happy Weekend!
-
And thanks so much for all the wonderful comments lately.  I haven't been able to respond like I usually do, but I sincerely appreciate them!
-
Posted by Riel Nason on The Q and the U

0 comments:

Post a Comment