Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pillow Swap {South Jordan Modern Quilt Guild}

Last night at the Modern Quilt Guild we had a pillow swap. The rule was, make an 18" modern pillow, I guess we were supposed to use a solid color but somehow we missed that part. ;)
Kathleen and I made matching pillows using a little bit of Hometown by Sweetwater. I love them, I really want to make a couple more to go on my red couch, they'd look so cute wouldn't they!
This darling dresden pillow is the one that I ended up with. I love it! I love dresdens and happy colors. I think that Jamie actually made both of our pillows. Thanks Jamie!
Kathleen came home with this super cute aqua pear pillow. I love it, I think she should leave it in the studio for me to admire all day every day. ;)

Making the pillows was actually really fun, Kathleen taught me  how to insert a zipper in a pillow and I might say, if I had all day every day to sew for myself I could totally get addicted to making pillows.

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment