Saturday, April 23, 2011

The end of my Easter holiday

I’m back from the seaside, totally unstressed and with a little bit of colour on my skin. It was again such a great stay. We’ve passed 3 lovely days and the weather was incredible hot for this time of the year, especially for a country like Belgium. I went to the beach, did a little bit of shopping and went to a delicious restaurant with my parents.


Today I went to Brussels-city to celebrate the 21st birthday of one of my best friends (Sara). We gave her some gift cards from M.A.C., ate some delicious food at "le pain qoutidien" and did some shopping, like usual. Brief a beautiful day. One I hope she’ll never forget! :)







And tomorrow, to close this Easter holiday, I’m going with the whole family to my grandparents to celebrate Easter.

Have a great Easter for those who celebrate! 
- A haul-post of everything I bought these past days will follow :) -

Love, 
Carlota

0 comments:

Post a Comment