Monday, April 18, 2011

Summary of my WE

I can't believe weekend is again over.. It was a nice weekend but not a very special one. My brother and parents came back from their vacation and we went to my niece's housewarmingparty, which was pretty fun!
For the rest I just enjoyed the great weather, studied, made some delicious food and played with my puppy, Bailey :)



Making yummie guacamole 
To eat with my grilled sandwich with mozarella, chicken, cucumber, some veggie ketchup and some tortilla chips.

I'm already looking forward for the rest of the week, they predict beautiful weather and Wednesday I'm going to the seaside with my parents (who already left today :(). And at the end of the week one of my best friends turns 21 (Sara), so that needs to be celebrated on Saturday!! ;)

Have a great week!

xx
Carlota

0 comments:

Post a Comment