Thursday, April 7, 2011

A skin by Lush

Lately I've really been addicted to the products of Lush. I know the brand already for a few years now, but never really tried someting out... untill I saw all the positive feedback in January. So in February, when I was in Londen, I went to their shop in Nottinghill.

And I must admit, they're sooo good!! 

Today I passed by their shop in Brussels, as their shop is close to my school, to repurchase some products and to buy some new things to try out.

The only disadvantage I find is that the names on their site are in English, and in the shop (in Brussels)  in French. So it's sometimes hard to find the product, but the girls in the shop are sooo kind and helpfull!



The products I got:
  • "Doigts de fée" or "Lemony Flutter": a cream to soften your cuticles. It really makes my hands so soft!
  • "Les fleurs du mâle" or "Angels on bare skin": this is a cleanser for everybody with a combined skin. - Still need to try this one out, but I hope it's as good as their other poducts.
  • "Ange à fleur de peau" or "Daddy-O": a violet-scented shampoo for shine and brightness, recommended for grey and blonde hair. - This is one of my favorite products of Lush, it really brightens up my blonde hair and smells sooo good!!
  • "Iztrogoude Couronne" or "King of Skin": A body butter to make dry skin smooth and flexible. - I use this one after showering. It makes my skin feel incredible soft. Also a big love of me.
  • A small try out of the moisturiser "L'oracle" or "Vanishing Cream" I got for free: it's also a cream for people with a combined skin type. - Still need to try this one out as well. Though I'm a little bit scared, because my face is really sensitive, so hopefully this will turn out well!

What do you think of the Lush poducts?? And which one is your favorite? :)


XO

C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment