Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The seaside

I can't believe this weekend is already over!! I went with some of my best friends to the Belgium seaside until yesterday. We've been enjoying the great weather, had great drinks & food, went for a picnic on the beach until sunset, visited some cute places like Bruges and Knokke, and went for some shopping.


Here are some of the lovely pictures my friend took :) - Thank you girl!

In Bruges
Me standing in the middle, with on my left Sara (Check her blog out here) and right Gaya.
Nathan Bag - Cecil flats - H&M T-shirt - ZARA Blazer - Maison Scotch Belt&Pants - Ray-Ban Sunglasses
The famous Belgium waffles from 'Marie Siska' in Knokke

The beach in 'De Haan'
Sunset in 'De Haan'
Pictures via Sweet Harvest Moon

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment