Saturday, June 18, 2011

The fabric is back in the store!

This just seems to be the year for messes in my business structure. First Tara got married and decided not to come back - boy, what a mess with no one knowing where she kept files or lists - who got what, who had cancelled, yada, yada, yada.

Then the same shipping structures I have used for years seem to have collapsed and we're having to restructure the way we mail things.
And then my store people decided to upgrade things while I was in France & Salt Lake City. It was a good idea and I like most of the changes now that I know about them BUT

in the process they seem to have lost


all of the fabric in my store. You could see the cuts you could get (1/4 yd, 1/2 yd, etc) but the fabric itself disappeared.


I didn't even know it wasn't there until a customer told me she couldn't find it any more. Sure enough - no fabric.
Well, it's back. I just put it all back in and it better not disappear again. So there :)
I'm going to go sit on the deck and stitch for awhile. Whew!
Have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment