Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends!


Hello, My Dear  Quilting Friends!     Here where I live in Florida ...... it has not rained for so long.... and there has been major fires starting everywhere.    The big lake is down 12 feet.   Its really been a worry on all of us here.  

Today, late this afternoon... I heard thunder rolling in..... and then the sky opened up and it has not stopped raining .   How wonderful!    Big , large drops and some really down falls at times.   I think it smells so neat when it rains.    

Going to be working on my grandsons quilt..... as usual I have not finished it as yet and the time is running out... so I must now do it.    The pressure is on!    LoL

Have a wonderful, healthy day everyone!       ( Still Raining)   !!!!!!!!

Hugs  Morgan oxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment