Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pirate casual

A quick outfitpost.


Past Saturday I was invited to a 21-birthdayparty of a friend of mine. The dress code was "pirates", although I don't look so pirate-isch (if that's even a word- haha)
However she didn't want a chique, formal party, so I went for something very very casual as you can see.
And pirates wear stripes, no?!

I also took my handbag of Nathan-Baume with me. Nathan-Baume is a famous Belgium luxury brand. I really like their style. Some people may find it a bit to classic, but I like it.
I'm also really happy with the quality of the leather. The only downside I find, is that the handles of this handbag a bit to long for me. The bag looks nicer when your carry it on your shoulder, but I like to wear my handbags on my arm or in my hand...





Jeans - 7 For All Mankind
Blazer - Zara
Belt - Replay
T-Shirt - H&M
All-Stars
Click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment