Monday, June 13, 2011

Trapunto Daisies {custom machine quilting}

Donna made this really cute but simple quilt. She asked me to custom machine quilt with some trapunto flowers in the large white areas.
So that's exactly what I did and I love it! I think the flowers just turned out so cute in the white.
Here's a fun fact about this quilt. When starting the machine quilting I opened a brand new cone of thread, each cone has just over 3,200 yards of thread. This is the cone now. (remember this was just the thread for the top of the quilt) Which means, this quilt has over 6,000 yards of thread in it. :)

Hope your week is off to a great start. I am pretty excited to see Kathleens pictures from her visit to Accuquilt! I'll share them soon!

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment