Friday, May 27, 2011

Bedroom Makeover

My bedroom has been the butt of all jokes for quite some time.... Well over a year to be exact. A year ago my husband and I bought this darling bedroom set as our 5th anniversary gift to each other. I love the bedroom set but since the bed is a king I haven't gotten around to making anything for myself, well at least anything that big.... Or so I thought.
After joking with Amy yesterday about my bed and the "ugly" brown thing on it I remembered that my Daisy Delight quilt is probably big enough.
So, when Kathleen got to the studio yesterday afternoon we went to work, I had some left over Central Park fabric and a few pillow forms so we whipped out those simple pillowcases and those fun "Cubed" pillows.
Here is my bedroom now.
I'm sure I can still figure out something for the walls but for now.... it's much much better!
AND... my husband even noticed and said he likes it a lot better! :)
Happy dance!
Here's a close up of the cute little "Cubed" pillows. 
I love them.
AND.... I will have a free tutorial for them tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}



youtubei

0 comments:

Post a Comment