Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends!



Hello, My Dear  Quilting Friends!




Hello!   I cannot believe how busy I have been everyday with some type of  situation lately.   My dear sweet daughter is moving back home.  It was about 6 months ago they had moved to Florida, from MD.   Both of them were born in Florida...and had been away for several years.  About 8 years.  Both were home sick, and wanted to be with the family again.   After the move.... the job situation did not work out as planned.  Luckily my daughters husband still had his job up north.   Therefore, 3 months ago he had to go back.  My daughter stayed in Florida.  Until they could get a new home up there.  As they sold their other home.  Before their move down here.  

Well I have enjoyed my daughter being around. She is such a fun, sweet one.  Great moods... and that smile she has actually lights up my heart.  I am sad she is going away again.  Yet I know its the right thing for her to be able to move back with her hubby.   They just found a cute house...and recently moved most of their stuff in.  Still have some things here too....in Florida.    We have been trying to see her as much as we can.  Its been fun!   

Went to my son  Craig's again.... yesterday and it was so wonderful to see all three of my kids..and 2 grandchildren.  I had a fun day!    
Alan

Alan



Courtney being silly!




Craig working away


He did good


JJ 10 years old  Alan 4 years old


Alan and JJ


pool time!!


Jeff


JJ



Alan and JJ

Me , Nana...my Three children and my two grandchildren 
Jeff, Nana, Courtney, Craig , JJ and Alan


Nana had to give out hugs


Courtney, Jeff and Kerstin


Alan got a bit wet  LOL


Alan


Nana checking on the sweet little one at the end of the day
Perfect day!




Hugs Morgan  oxoxoxoxoxoxo

Quilting is still happening too...!  Just having to squeeze it in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment