Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fabulous Four Birthday Quilt Coordinates

 So, it's the big birthday today!  We are up early and my now four-year-old daughter Tess is sitting on my lap watching me post these pictures of her new room deco.  It was fun for me to sneak into her room as she slept last night and change out the curtains and put her new quilt over her.
-
I showed the pennants the other day, and I also made a valance.  And the quilt of course.  A pillowcase is still to come.  It's times like this that I am so glad I learned to sew.  I'm sure you quilters know what I mean.
Okay, time to start decorating for the party. 
-
Tomorrow is the big Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day which I will be participating in. 
-
Happy Quilting!
-
Edited to add on May 24:  I thought I'd link this up to Fabric Tuesday since that's always a fun linky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment