Thursday, May 19, 2011

Snow! Seriously on May 19th!

Yes, you read that right!
We woke up this morning to a couple inches of snow. The only good thing about it is the fact that I'd rather stay inside sewing then go out in the cold! :)
Yesterday I machine quilted this darling winter scene quilt, I should have taken it as sign of things to come.....or something!
Jenni wanted custom machine quilting on this darling quilt.
She wanted me to quilt in the words "mama loves you". I did and I think it added a fun personalized message.
She also wanted snowflakes in the sky.
I love it!

Do you still have snow?!?!

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei

0 comments:

Post a Comment