Monday, May 23, 2011

Zaragoza

Hi dear bloggers!!

Sorry I'm so boring lately, I'm just so busy studying. My first exam is already over a week--Aaa! And still need to do A LOT! 
But one thing is for sure... I'm going to be sooo happy when it's over again! To do fun stuff again, enjoy the weather and go on vacation! 
About that last thing I still need to tell you some exciting news... I've been accepted by the University of Zaragoza (which is in Spain) to go there the first semester (which is from September until February) on Erasmus to practice my Spanish.
I'm REALLY looking forward to this! But still need to settle a few things. So when my exams are over I'm going a few days to Zaragoza with my parents to look for a place to stay. And then in September I'm moving there. 
I'm a bit afraid, because I never lived on my own - still live with my parents, because I study economics (2nd year) in Brussels, which is close to my house.
I'm also going to miss my family, boyfriend and my lovely friends!! - But they'll come and visit me for sure!
And of course I’ll keep posting on my blog, but just from a different location…







VoilĂ , now back to studying.

Love,
Carlota

0 comments:

Post a Comment