Thursday, May 26, 2011

I know I can.... I know I can...

When I'm not quilting I spend my time being a mom, well I guess I do that while I'm quilting too. 
This is my daughter, I love her to pieces but sometimes she frustrates me to pieces. :) Anyways she is finally big enough to ride her tricycle. She tells us all the time it's her bike "without" training wheels. In our neighborhood we have a lot of little hills and she loves to ride her tricycle on them. The other day she was riding around and having a hard time getting up one of the bigger hills. As she was pushing I overheard her quietly saying something. I listened hard and realized she was saying "I know I can..... I know I can" she repeated this a few times and then I asked her where she learned that. She told me, I'm a little engine. 
So, the books we read her she actually does listen to.

Okay, back to quilting. :)
Have a happy day!

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei

0 comments:

Post a Comment