Monday, May 16, 2011

Machine Quilting {April Rosenthal}

A little while before Quilt Market I machine quilted a few darling quilts for April Rosenthal of Prairie Grass Patterns. I love April's patterns and they were super fun to machine quilt.
I love this He Zigs She Zigs.
When I saw this quilt I just knew it had to have some custom machine quilting.
This is the back, it looks pretty darn cool too!
I also did some custom machine quilting on this fun Home for Harvest quilt. I love feathers so this quilt was lots of fun to quilt.

I still have a whole bunch more pictures of Quilt Market to share but some how I have misplaced my camera cord...... I hope to find it really soon!

Thanks for visiting our quilting blog!
Have you checked out our patterns recently?
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei

0 comments:

Post a Comment