Tuesday, May 17, 2011

technology . . .

When Todd and I first got our iPhones, back in March, I was simply thrilled! I'd wanted one, but I wasn't sure if we could afford two of them, and I knew it was really more important for Todd to have one. But then he called me and said all I had to do was pick mine up when I got off work. I was ecstatic! I went to the AT&T shop, got my phone, got minimal instruction, and hopped out to my car, where I was anxious to use my phone for the first time!

I was a little confused by the contacts list, and hadn't figured out how to make a call, so I decided I'd send a text for my first official phone act, to my daughter. Following is that conversation (my end of the conversation is in green) . . .


Needless to say, I was so embarrassed! I finally figured out what had happened; I'd inadvertently changed the last digit of my daughter's number from a "9" to a "7". Whoops. Lewis, whoever you are, thanks for being my first iPhone text. I'll never forget you.

So today, the laugh and a smile's on me.

And the to-do list post is on my to-do list for tomorrow.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment